Re: AMD GPU Sea Islands Problem

#apt purge xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu xserver-xorg-video-ati:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required: apper apper-data espeak-ng-data fonts-symbola gir1.2-atspi-2.0 gir1.2-wnck-3.0 hyphen-en-us kdeaccessibility kmag kmousetool kmouth libatk-adaptor libbrlapi0.8 libc-ares2 libdotconf0 libespeak-ng1 libjs-highlight.js libnode72 libpcaudio0 libqaccessibilityclient-qt5-0 libreoffice-help-common libreoffice-help-en-us libreoffice-kf5 libreoffice-plasma libreoffice-qt5 libsonic0 libstartup-notification0 libu2f-udev libwnck-3-0 libwnck-3-common mythes-en-us node-normalize.css nodejs nodejs-doc orca perl-tk policykit-1-gnome print-manager python3-brlapi python3-louis python3-pyatspi python3-speechd python3-xdg qtgstreamer-plugins-qt5 sound-icons speech-dispatcher speech-dispatcher-audio-plugins speech-dispatcher-espeak-ng x11-apps x11-session-utils xbrlapi xinit xkbset xorg
Use 'sudo apt autoremove' to remove them.
The following packages will be REMOVED:
task-desktop* task-kde-desktop* xserver-xorg-video-all* xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu* xserver-xorg-video-ati*
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 5 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
After this operation, 712 kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

Anyway I solved the initial issue. Apparently, the boot parameter `radeon.dpm=0` solved the initial issue. Apparently, on newer kernels (testing) the boot parameter is automatically set 1 and caused issues. However I checked xorg website and they stated dpm is compatible with Southern Islands, but I am not sure.