Re: Ipv6, but no Ipv4 after reboot

On Thursday, 10 December 2020 10:34:38 CET Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > This could be the source of your problems. My suggestion would be to
> > delete both connections, and create a new one from scratch.
>
> More in detail, at start Network Manager is using one connection and on
> reconnect the other (compare the 'connection.uuid').

ok, here's what I did:
- deleted both wired connection
- created a new connection named "Wired LAN"

After reboot, NetworkManager shows up a new connection named "eno2" that uses
eno2 interface and configured only for Ipv6.

Note that this eno2 connection does not show up in /etc/NetworkManager/system-
connections/. Only 'Wired LAN.nmconnection' is there.

This eno2 connection is removed from the list of available connection (in
NetworkManager configuration widget) once I connect "Wired LAN" using
NetworkManager widget.

All the best