Re: Replying. [was Re: AMD GPU Sea Islands Problem]

On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 20:11:12 +0000
Guyenne Tsui <guyenne@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Charles,

You're welcome.

> Anyway do you have idea you can help me in resolving the graphics
> issue?

It's outside my expertise, or I would have replied with something. The
only thing I can think of is to try the backports kernel.

> Should I post this again as a separate thread to gather more
> expertise?

It might help.

You might also try the vendor's web site. Not that I expect a lot from
them; most vendors don't care all that much about Linux. Phoronix.com
might be useful, but that's mostly a news site.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/