Re: running microsoft team on debian 10.3

On Wednesday,  9 Dec 2020 at 17:13, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> In case it helps someone, zooming by the viewer in Teams should work on
> mobile devices (tested on company iPad), no ideea about the desktop or
> web app.

Good to know.

I tried with somebody using a Windows 10 laptop and there did not appear
to be any zooming capability in the Teams viewer unfortunately.  Zoom
(the application) worked a little better in this regard in that it
allows zooming in but not panning (or at least it wasn't apparent that
panning was possible).

Basically, Linux versions of these apps are not as good which, these
days, is rather surprising (to me) as platform independent software
should be much easier to write than it used to be.  In the case of
Teams, of course, there is a disincentive for MS to support Linux
properly...

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4 on Debian bullseye/sid