Re: Please be respectful

On 10/26/2020 6:15 PM, Long Wind wrote:

On Saturday, October 24, 2020, 6:35:17 AM EDT, Leslie Rhorer <lesrhorer@att.net> wrote:

   “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to
do nothing.”― Edmund Burke

     In my opinion, the *LAST* thing one should do is keep quiet.

rude user won't be victorious, list moderator can easily expel them

You seem to have an odd definition of "victory". Ignoring someone does not represent a victory on the part of the one doing the ignoring nor a loss on the one ignored. Picking up one's football and going home does not win the ballgame.

Not only that, once again I challenge you to point to a single post of mine that was rude.