Re: Please be respectful

On 10/17/2020 12:05 AM, Michael uplawski wrote:
Leslie Rhorer:
Until someone does earn respect, there is no reason anyone
should afford it them.  It is utterly ridiculous to think everyone
deserves respect.

This is where you are excluding yourself from the human community.

'Not at all a bad idea, that. Exactly what has the so-called "human community" ever done for me? It has done more than a few highly objectionable, even potentially lethal things to me but nothing I can recall at the moment for me.

Please recall for us what things it has ever done for you. (Before you respond, remember a loving friend or relative, or even a decent stranger does not constitute the "human community".)

Face it.

	Why should I?  Because you say so?

Live with it.

	Why should I?  Because you say so?

*We* will be fine, anyway.

Well Bully for you. Who is "we", anyway? The "human community"? Do you fail to realize that includes people like Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Osama Bin Laden, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump? I absolutely do wish to be excluded from any group containing any of them or anyone anything like them. Feel free yourself to be considered in the same breath as they. Do not expect me to respect them, certainly not just because you do.