Re: rsync --delete

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 07:55:27AM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:

> > I use 'set -e'
>
> NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

While interesting this response is not very informative.
I can only tell that you have a problem with it.
I spent a while searching your wiki trying to find your objections
without luck, so would you plaese tell this poor heathen what your
objection to 'set -e' is?

On a different subject, my guess is that your insistence on quoting
variables and using arrays for multi-part parameters is that doing so
as a habit covers the times when a string variable will not expand as
expected while an array will.
Please correct me if I'm mis-reading things.

Thanks,
Mike
--
"God answers prayer on His own way, not ours."
    - Ghandi