Re: Stretch => Buster: AppArmor

On Fri, 2020-10-16 at 16:59 +0200, Jesper Dybdal wrote:
> On 2020-10-16 16:39, Tixy wrote:
> > Or do what I did, just uninstall the apparmor package which is
> > pulled
> > in as a 'recommends' of the Linux kernel. Or pin it to priority -1
> > for
> > extra paranoia.
> >

> Thanks.  But will it not be reinstalled the next time there is a kernel
> update?

Good question, I have apt configured not to install recommends. Makes
me wonder how apparmour got installed in the first place. Maybe it was
there from previous debian versions and the update just enabled it. (I
uninstalled it because after the upgrade to Buster I got loads of
apparmour warnings at boot.)

--
Tixy