Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster internet access, using in parallel multiple ISPs from Debian installed Lap- /Desk- tops?

---------- Received message ----------
From: Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 10:46:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Have Debian developers contemplated means of faster
internet access, using in parallel multiple ISPs from Debian installed
Lap- /Desk- tops?
To: Susmita/Rajib <bkpsusmitaa@gmail.com>
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Susmita/Rajib wrote:
...		...	[snipped]	...		...	[snipped]	...		...

Sir, I apply my common sense: the CPU, memory and ports are at least 3
orders faster than they  the signals received from individual ISPs.

In that case, multiple ports could be used apparently parallelly by
multiplexing between the Ethernet port, the WiFi port, the Bluetooth
port and at least a couple of USB ports, and 'effectively' speed up
internet signals by rearranging packets sequentially by the order the
requests were sent.

So what is essentially required is theoretically a list that keeps
record of time, order and port, of each of the packets requests made,
and rearrange the packets received from all ports according to that
list, to provide the system with a complete file.

So, I am indeed surprised that even with so many gifted individuals in
GNU/Linux/Debian the matter hasn't been rewritten, which should be
relatively easy to achieve, as the OS is completely modular.

Unfortunately, i didn't develop the stack of neural networks necessary
to build up such a program, otherwise, i would have done so myself and
given it to GNU.

In the end, your sense of humour to talk differently is much admired.

Regards,
Rajib