Re: Debian 10 auto upgraded to Kali rolling

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020, 8:00 PM Saurabh Kannaujia <kannaujia944@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I was using debian 10 and enjoying it, once I run 'apt upgrade' and it changed to Kali linux rolling. I don't know why this happend but I want to comeback to Debian. Is there any way to comeback or do I have to reinstall again(ugh!).
Help me out

The problem is, likely with your /etc/apt/sources.list file.  Are you saying that you did an "Upgrade from Debian to Kali" directly? By putting the Kali Repositories in your Debian 10 System?

Going back is not so easy.  Backup and Reinstall may be best.

Kenneth Parker