Re: libreoffice crash

On Sun, Feb 9, 2020 at 11:11 AM Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson <ojsbug@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 09, 2020 at 01:04:18PM -0000, Curt wrote:
> On 2020-02-09, Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson <ojsbug@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Even easier is to, from the command line, start 'soffice --safe-mode'
> >
> > Hi, thanks for the suggestions but no luck, still crashes

I run sid, and had pretty consistent crashing after an "aptitude full-upgrade" a month or so back.Typically I'd leave a doc open while I went and did something else for a while, and then come back to find that LO was no longer open. I looked into it a bit, but not a lot, figuring, "Meh, I run sid; expect brokenness."

Then after a week or two, another full-upgrade seems to have solved the problem.

Sorry I don't have better info to help, but maybe there's a clue here that means something to someone.

--
Kent West                    <")))><