Re: cron error - date command

On 2/2/20 5:22 am, songbird wrote:
   it looks questionable to me just in that you
may be writing to that file at the same time as
you when you're doing something else that is also
trying to write to that file.

Thankyou Songbird and Roberto.

The solution was to escape the % signs in crontab (to \%) Thanks again Teemu

Songbird, I note your concerns, but to date all is OK

I am simply trying to keep tack of what time I am doing stuff, and putting the time between the commands does that how I like it. Hope I don't prove your concerns correct. I will own up IF I notice anything, though.

--
Keith Bainbridge

keith.bainbridge.3216@gmail.com
0447 667 468