Re: Debian 10 doing WEIRD THINGS

On Mi, 30 dec 20, 00:05:55, Kanito 73 wrote:

> What can it be? What can I do? Would you recommend to perform a new
> REAL AND FULL INSTALLATION (not restore of backed up brand new
> installation) with latest Debian 10?

Yes.

(unless the backup is pure Debian, without any third-party software
(including Google Chrome)).

If you really, really need third-party software on your Debian you could
ask the list for advice, mentioning exactly what you need it for and why
the software included in Debian is inadequate.

Kind regards,
Andrei