Problems with loadlin.exe

Hello everybody:
I am new to this forum, but not to GNU/Linux. I am in a Windows 10 Machine with an AMD x64 architecture. I am unable to install from a distro image (firmware-10.7.0-amd64-netinst.iso) because loadlin.exe is not working anymore in my OS. I want to dual boot the computer, but I am not sure of how to do it. I tried installing the OS from the USB. Everything was OK, but the system didn't boot... It was weird because I solved all the problems that it gave to me: a problem loading "uefi:db x.509 certificate (-65)" that was fixed by disabling Fast Boot and Secure Boot (it is impossible to use Legacy mode in new computers). There was a problem with IOMMU that was fixed disabling it too. Now I want to try to install it from the Windows system to avoid the weird problems it gave because of GRUB (I had GRUB already installed and it conflict somehow with the other installed by Debian).
Please, help me!!!
Thanks in advance ;)