Re: Good tutorial on how to setup Gnome and KDE on the same machine?

Jan Girke wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am searching for a good tutorial for setting up Gnome and KDE as my
> desktops with a screen at the start to choose which one I want today /
> this start.

sudo apt install xdm
and whichever of the following makes you happy:

task-gnome-desktop | task-xfce-desktop | task-kde-desktop |
task-lxde-desktop | task-cinnamon-desktop | task-mate-desktop |
task-lxqt-desktop

Use xdm (or some other display manager of your choice) to start
the session you like. It's usually an obscure icon that you've
never thought about clicking on before.

-dsr-