Forget it, user error (was: Re: pinentry-{qt,gtk2,gnome3} stopped working pinentry-fltk works, why?)

Hi debian users,
* Gregor Zattler <telegraph@gmx.net> [21. Dez. 2020]:
> Dear fellow debian users, since yesterday pinentry-{qt,gtk2,gnome3}
> stopped working.  When I want to decrypt some .gpg file, no dialog
> appears and gpg-agent times out.  Luckily pinentry-curses and
> pinentry-fltk still do work.
>
> This is on a buster system with gpg* packages from backports,
> pinentry* packages from buster (since there are no backports).
>
> Any ideas how to re-enable pinentry-qt (which displays most
> info about the key in question)?

with further testing the pinentry-qt dialog appered
(but under another window).  No ide why it is not on top
any more, but this is another problem.

Ciao, Gregor
--