from john hung banh maybe useful info

hi debian creators;

i started using lubuntu 19.10 given to me by my friend he lives in toronto and is afghanistan.

i started using it only from start few months ago,
he asked me if i wanted or feel comfortable donating to you guys but i told him i was fearful of the conflict between microsoft and afraid they might target me,

so i rather share info i think might be useful for you guys instead, as i've shared this following info to many others already.

Thanks.
john hung banh.

hi tvb, me and my family like watching tvb all our years in toronto and recently donated to one of the program charity show in like 6 months ago and hopefully now we try to donate to tung wah on youtube 6hr long video so many people in toronto donated watching live from youtube so this way feel safe to donate too.

so we donated to tung wah just 33 dollars canadian by check..hope they get it.

since now there are ongoing tvb shows for free on youtube, i feel the need to share info for exchange of info from watching tvb shows, so if this info is useful..etc.

thanks.
john hung banh.

hi capcom, all these years i watched youtube sfv and followed free tournaments ...etc. so i like to repay by sharing these info might be useful.
thanks.
john hung banh.

hi switzerland people, i did a search on google like 2 weeks ago and never was taught this info about auguste piccard in 1931 in switzerland discovered with balloons in school all my highschool years or university years and even in college,

so, this info about the real piccard and not the star trek version is an awakening info if this is true in history as they fainted or discovered you can't breath due to lack of o2 if this is true or not i never when up there and you must wear a space suit...etc.

So, i like to share info to repay for this info, which i think you guys already ahead of me on this...etc.
thanks.
john hung banh.

hi ittf all these years i watched youtube follow ma long free video on youtube so i like to repay by sharing this info you might not know and like stephen chow said in his movie: you still play ball?

so, i just watched like other millions of people already did on youtube like 2 weeks ago tour of international space station.

And, today i just realized that the original story of adam and eve might be a foretelling of what will happen if

google search said it's not a matter of if the extinction of humans on earth will take place or not but a matter of when and how and they mentioned several possibilities.

so, this adam and eve story of only starting with one man and one woman, does not work to end up with what we have as human diversification today so you get asians, white, black, natives...etc.

i'm not sure if medallion peas experiments of natural gene selection works with humans to start off with just two peas with all traits then turn into independent physical characteristics in appearances due to natural selection theory on dominant and recessive genes...etc.

so, it's still a mystery to me how we currently have different humans on planet earth so to say asian, white, black, native....etc.

So, according to iss video on youtube there is limited seats available for a few to survive while everyone else on earth must die.

the astronaut youtuber explained that they been going up there for now over 15years, so i think back then till now they already planned for the worst and for sure the idea of adam and eve to start all over on earth is one of their objectives...etc.

however, 99percent of population on earth not yet awaken to this fact, so they leave it on youtube for people to come to conclusion.

i checked google and in search on space laws and they mentioned genesis, so nobody will know for sure until that day comes will they be going according to the foretelling version of adam and eve of just two to start out with,

or will they allow for more than just one adam and eve to survive and then reproduce, so you get all internationalities on earth again which will require more than i think 100 couple or peas...etc.

Thanks
john hung banh.