Re: ps2pdf: why differences in different instances using unchanged PS source file

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 4:36 PM Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 16:06 David Warring <david.warring@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>> Yes quite right. As The Wanderer points out the CreationDate and ModDate differ, as do the uuid in the Catalog Metadatas and the trailer ID.
> David, thanks! I knew you could do some fancy PDF hackery. I look forward to trying it soon and will report back here.

It works like a charm!

I ran the script on each pdf, your program did its magic on each in
place, and a diff showed no difference!

Thank you so much, David! Another reason for people to pick up Raku programming.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all of you.

-Tom