Re: Guest Samba shares

On 12/12/20 10:01 am, Keith Bainbridge wrote:
On 12/12/20 6:24 am, deloptes wrote:
I heard it would work with some 5+ kernel from debian. My experience with
the RPi4B was negative, because of the kernel (4.19) in buster. I
ended up
using the Raspberry Kernel in Debian.

My almost stock raspiOS Pi3 & Pi4 both updated the kernel to 5.4 around
3 months ago, maybe earlier.  It only really came to notice when our
local importer questioned my sanity in trying kernel 5.4

Must say I haven't had success with DebianPiOS. Must try it again if
people are saying it is working for them.

I meant to say that the non-stock bit is I am using $USER keith. I'm
about to set sudo to require root passwd.

--
Keith Bainbridge

ke1thozgroups@gmx.com