Re: SD card mount problem

> [ ... Some story about flash drives being plugged and unplugged and
>   sometimes auto-mounted sometimes not... ]
> Can anyone please explain why the above happened.

I doubt anyone can provide anything more than wild guesses because
automounting of such drives can be done by a variety of tools which
depend on what you have installed on your system and how you configured
them and which user was logged in and which environment it was using at
the time and it might depend on the texture of Santa's beard as well.

So, *if* you can reproduce it, then write down the recipe that reproduces
it on your system and then you can ask people here to help you track down
the problem, starting by tracking down which tools are involved in your
specific case.

Or (depending on what your end goal is), armed with your recipe you may
also `reportbug`.

        Stefan