Re: La Comisión Europea aprueba la nueva Estrategia de Software de Código Abierto 2020-2023

Just curious: Since Britain is shortly leaving the EU, has PM Boris' regime made any similar commitments? As part of the divorce settlement? 😂

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020, 9:36 AM Kenneth Parker <sea7kenp@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020, 6:29 AM Weaver <weaver@riseup.net> wrote:
On 27-10-2020 20:01, Iker Bilbao wrote:
> https://www.casadomo.com/2020/10/27/comision-europea-aprueba-nueva-estrategia-software-codigo-abierto-2020-2023

Bravo!
--

Thank you Weaver.  I had ignored the original email, due to it being "English Challenged", but you inspired me to click the link and let Google translate it.

Good article, about the European Commission embracing a "new Open Source Software Strategy".  Being the European Union is awesome, simply because of how big it is, of course.  I like their principle, "Think Open".

Kenneth Parker