Re: Intel RST driver -> SSD bug ?

On 2020-10-22 21:48, A. Kapetanovic wrote:
23 oct. 2020 04:27:38 David Christensen <dpchrist@holgerdanske.com>:
Who wrote algo- B1.pl?  Who designed the database?  Are they for a personal project, for a business, or something else?

I designed all and it is for a personal business

Okay.

Do you own the four books I previously recommended?

Have you considered hiring a tutor or consultant?

On 2020-10-22 22:06, A. Kapetanovic wrote:
>> Then the problem is the Perl script and/or how the Perl script interacts with your database.
>
> But a function vanished from my file...

Does the source code of your script change when you run the script? If so, is this by design?

Please condense your script down to a short example that demonstrates the bug, post your code, explain what you expect the code to do, post a sample run, explain what happened, and explain why what happened does not match your expectations.

David