Re: Is there such a thing as a Debian blend for a MacBook Air 1,1 and/or Mac boxes in general? ...

> I suggest using firmware-b43-installer ...

 Once again, I am using dpkg and installing the deb packages locally
because I am trying to troubleshoot, make a wireless card work.

 Why would a package used to make a wireless card come to live, have
to connect to the Internet to do its things? Isn't it obvious that the
wireless card is exactly what someone is trying to fix, no?

 There has to be a way to install the drivers of a wireless card
without having to connect to the Internet.