Re: which package can convert barcode image to url?

On 21/10/20 1:57 pm, Richard Hector wrote:
> On 21/10/20 1:34 pm, Long Wind wrote:
>>
>> Thank Charles! but i really mean QR code: how to change it to url
>> i've installed qtqr, it can't decode it though my phone can scan it
>> i attach it in attachment
>
> Can you get a clearer image?
>
> I couldn't read it with zbarimg, but then I loaded it into the GIMP and
> sharpened it, and then zbarimg could read it.

After installing imagemagick (and zbar-tools), and reading some man
pages, this worked:

richard@zircon:~$ convert dierge_16.jpg -sharpen 0x3 - | zbarimg -
QR-Code:http://stock.pingan.com/huodong/AnEXZ/down.html
scanned 1 barcode symbols from 1 images in 0.01 seconds

Cheers,
Richard