Re: shells (was Re: Zoom.)

Top posting intentionally as I don't think any (or much) context is required.

I am always impressed with Greg's knowledge of the Bash shell (maybe all
shells), but, wow, Bash seems like a convoluted mess to keep track of all the
little details / gotchas.

Is there a shell that is better in that respect?  Maybe the c-shell?  I don't
like c (because I have a hard time programming in it), but if the c-shell has
less intricacies (and is quite consistent with the c language), then maybe
(for me) it is worth switching to (someday ;-)

Nothing new below this line.