reprepro using a gpg certificate

Hi!

I have managed to setup a personal repository for backports from
unstable to stable only for personal usage. Everything works just
fine, with one small exception:

After I dput a package I must login to the repository server, and run
a shell script containing the reprepro command, which I cannot
automate, since it requests entry of a password for a gpg key.

Does anyone have some simple instructions to setup reprepro so I don't
have to enter this password by hand - I understand that I can use some
kind of gpg certificate to get around this, but I haven't managed to set
it up properly.

I want to do the reprepro command in a crontab so that eventual
uploaded packages get processed automatically every X minutes, but then
it (of course) cannot require someone to fill in a gpg password.

Is there any simple tutorial somewhere that I haven't found?

thanks in advance
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
andreas@ronnquist.net

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]