wpa_supplicangt problems............

	From my keyboard:

	Dell Inspiron updated Debian Bullseye

Often get this message:

# ifup wlp2s0
wpa_supplicant: /sbin/wpa_supplicant daemon failed to start
run-parts: /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/wpasupplicant exited with return
	code 1 ifup: failed to bring up wlp2s0

and,

When it does connect, can drop out at any time.

Looked on the net at the bug reports for wpa_supplicant and there are
many, but none that appear to be my problem.

Looked at the raspberry bug reports and fixes for wpa_supplicant. But
I'm not certain any of the fixes are relevant, and not certain I
understand what they are saying.

Do I have to change something in /etc/wpa_supplicant/ifupdown.sh or
/etc/wpa_supplicant/functions.sh or /etc/wpa_supplicant/action_wpa.sh?

If so, can someone please direct me where I might find the fix for
Bullseye?

Thanks in advance.

Charlie

		East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                           http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down
	and lifting people up.-- John Holmes

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.