LXDE and Applets

Hi folks,

at the moment I am exploring an issue with LXDE and applets. The issue is the
following:

When I first start the computer and start LXDE (system is debian/testing),
then some applets fail to initialise. This I noticed with the powermanagement
applet and nm-applet.

The first one is not starting at all, the seond one is starting, but is
telling, that the networkservice (NetworkManager) is not running (although it
is!)

When I then stop LXDE and start it again, then everything is working fine. I
think of a timing problem, but have no clue, where I should look at.

The logs didn't show anything related to this and I did not succeed, to appear
this issue by manually actions (like starting Networkmanager later or
similar).

There is a bugreport by me to the package "nm-applet-gnome", where is describe
this behaviour, but at the momengt I am not sure, if nm-applet is buggy.

Looks somehow more than a bug in LXDE.

BTW: In plasma5 it is all working well!

It would be nice, if someone could confirm this behaviour or knows more than
I, so that we could file a bugreport to the correct address.

At the moment I am completely stuck.

Thanks for reading this and any help.

Best regards

Hans