Re: Towards a custom personalized Debian installer

On 09/17/2020 05:14 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Richard Owlett composed on 2020-09-17 04:25 (UTC-0500):
I unsuccessfully tried to us use debootstrap several years ago.
Right now I specifically want to use the normal Debian installer on an
editable file system.

Did you happen to notice what I wrote in
<https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2020/09/msg00441.html>?

Yes.
I think I have a counter example {haven't verified no operator error involved} but I've been working on another fundamental issue -- understanding the installer.