qemu-kvm won't install on Bullseye. Installs qemu-system-x86 instead.

Hello,

I installed Mint 20 on a small Partition, and then installed Elementary-OS under qemu-kvm, which worked, but took up much of the small space I had allocated.  So I tried to "Migrate" the Guest to a qemu-kvm on my largeri Devuan Ascii (like Stretch), which failed, due to a back-leveled qemu-kvm.  Fair enough.

So I installed Bullseye Alpha 2.  Now here's where it gets crazy.  When I try to install qemu-kvm, I get:  "Note, selecting 'qemu-system-x86' instead of qemu-kvm"

And then, when I try to Define the Guest, using the file I had created, using "virsh dumpxml abc.xml" (on Mint), I got "cannot check QEMU binary /usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64: No such file or directory"

Any insights?

Thank you,

Kenneth Parker