Signing mails in kmail

Hi folks,

I am searching a setting in kmail.

When I try to sign a mail which has an attachement in kmail, a popup appears
and I get warned, that the signing is only partly of the mail, and if I want
to change this.

So I suppose, there is somewhere a setting of this ("sign mails partly" or
"sign full mail" whatever), but I can not find it.

Does someone know, if this setting exists at all, and if so, where I can find
it? I searched through all kmail settings, but couldn't find any.

Thanks for any hints.

Best

Hans