Re: make a drawing

On 8/30/20 11:51 PM, Russell L. Harris wrote:
On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 05:06:20AM +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Anyway, I'd like to make a drawing of it. Any idea
what software might be used?

sweethome
inkscape
dia

There are a number of Linux-usable CAD programs, but the one I thought was the best is now gone: DraftSight. There is supposed to be a cloud version of it, but I don't know any more about that. It used AutoCAD commands, which I used to be familiar with (25 years ago!)  If you have any cad experience, try and find an app that uses the commands you know, or used to. If you just want a PICTURE, the best  advice is to just take one-or two, or however many different views you need.

--doug