Top-posting (was Re: how to test disk for bad sector)

On Sun, 30 Aug 2020 16:30:01 +0200
Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Aug 2020 14:02:48 +0000
> Andy Smith <andy@strugglers.net> wrote:
>
>> Between your top posting and the HTML mails, I find it very
>> difficult to read your emails so I mostly haven't bothered.
>
> Hear, hear. My sentiments exactly.
>
> Yahoo mail is broken. I encourage Mr. Wind to get another mail reader.

If someone can't be bothered to take the time to write a readable
message, I can't be bothered to take the time to decipher it.

As for Outlook, I've been told that the correct pronunciation is
"Look out!"

--
/~\  Charlie Gibbs                  |  Microsoft is a dictatorship.
\ /  <cgibbs@kltpzyxm.invalid>      |  Apple is a cult.