Multiple issues with LXDE/LightDM after upgrading to Debian 10

None of these issues happened on Debian 9, and they seem related, so I'm thinking that they may be caused by some single change or misconfiguration. Graphics drivers seem to be fine, as 2D and 3D acceleration both work perfectly:
  • When the PC is at sleep state, after waking up, the monitor shows "no signal", and moving the mouse or pressing keys does not work. Only Ctrl+Alt+F1 works, it goes to text mode where the monitor gets signal, and then Ctrl+Alt+F7 works fine and shows the graphical session. This does not happen with normal boot from shutdown
  • Sometimes (very randomly) after correctly logging in and the desktop shows up, after 1 second or so it goes back to the login screen, I log in again and then it works fine (the session is not lost in this case, programs are still there)
  • If there is a TV connected to the HDMI port, after waking up from suspend, the session is lost, it creates a new desktop session with no programs, and after opening those programs they report they crashed and prompt the user to try to recover documents or browser tabs
  • If the laptop display is turned off so as to only use the external one, then I shut down or suspend the PC, disconnect the external display and try to use the laptop somewhere else without an external monitor, the laptop display is blank for X sessions, only text mode works. I managed to turn the laptop display on with xrandr, but I think it should fallback to the internal display when it's the only one available
Are these related to Debian, LXDE, Openbox or LightDM?
Thanks