Is there permissve GPL3 compatible license ?

Hello,

I'm just curious. According to general perception BSD, MIT or Apache2
licenses are GPL3 compatible.

Is it true ? I'm not lawyer, but with GPL requirement to cover whole
combined work with GPL it seems to be not so obvious.

That especially true for GPL3 where combined work must to be covered
with GPL3, what means has requirements for patents used by work.

Neither BSD nor MIT licenses have any clue about author patents used in
work. It seems obvious that you have patent grant from author as long
as you use or modify BSD/MIT software, but nothing about any other use
of patents.

I'm not sure for Apache2. There is patent grant from contributors, but
I do not see patent grant from copyright holder (who can be not
contributor, but also have patents)

Cheers,
    Marek Mosiewicz