Re: question on different hardware

Probably - I can't find that as an obvious Atom model: do you have any more specifics - how much memory on board? Is this on a mini-ITX or fanless system as an embedded processor? Debian will run on pretty much any 32 bit / 64 bit processor from the last 25 years to some degree.

Please be a little more clear / write a little more so that we can help you - writing a one line question is not very helpful

All the very best

Andy C