Re: where is the download page?

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 2:25 PM Greg Wooledge <wooledg@eeg.ccf.org> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 02:56:45PM -0400, Lars Blizard wrote:
> where is the download page?

https://www.debian.org/

has a link that says "Getting Debian", and it also has a green download
icon thingy embedded in the huge banner.

(I've told people before that putting important things in web banners is
a bad idea, because decades of the web have trained us not to look at
web banners.)

Ha! I got to debian.org every so often (usually to download an .iso), and 've never before noticed that download icon.

--
Kent West                    <")))><