Re: openssh-server

And thanks to Greg for the quick response.

Semih Ozlem <semihozlemlinuxuser@gmail.com>, 17 Ağu 2020 Pzt, 21:03 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Sorry for the trailing list of emails, I just realized the firewall was preventing the connection. After disabling ssh connection works. However I would like to ask how I can configure firewall so that I can have ssh working, instead of simply disabling it.