Re: Some keys on the keyboard do not work

On 8/11/20 9:53 AM, Dan Ritter wrote:
rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
The way I clean (a non-laptop) keyboard is by disassembling it and putting all
the parts in a fresh (i.e., clean) washtub of warm water with dishsoap, let it
soak for a few minutes, then rinse with clean water and let dry, often
overnight (I almost always have a spare keyboard, but right not my spares need
cleaning "-(
This is a perfectly good method, and one which I used two days
ago.

-dsr-

Someone along this thread mentioned key-pullers. I have a couple of IBM model M keyboards that haven't been cleaned in years. They work well anyway, but I'd like to clean
the keys. Where could I get one of those key-puller tools?
(If you ever get a chance to get one, TAKE IT! There's no better keyboard anywhere than this, altho it's too loud for a crowded office. And ALT-ESC will do the left Windows-key
trick for Windows users.)
--doug