Re: ssh key used for login

If what you use is a certificate based authentication, you can add user identity to the certificate with -I .
Any auth attempt will make that identity logged automatically. Then you just have to get it from syslogs.

Le sam. 8 août 2020 à 02:26, Kushal Kumaran <kushal@locationd.net> a écrit :
Rainer Dorsch <ml@bokomoko.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> can anybody tell if there is a way to find out the ssh key (out of the ones
> listed in authorized keys) was used for login to the current session?

See the environment="NAME=value" part in the authorized_keys(5) manpage.
You can have each entry in authorized_keys set a different value for
some variable you pick.

You may also be able to use command="command" creatively.  This is what
gitolite does: https://gitolite.com/gitolite/glssh

--
regards,
kushal