Re: Example(s) of recutils project flow? - was [FOSS equivalents of *OLD* database and spreadsheet tools?]

On 08/07/2020 06:46 AM, David wrote:
On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 at 21:31, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
On 07/27/2020 10:13 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:
You may wish to have a look at recutils:

https://www.gnu.org/software/recutils/

I've done a first read of the well written manual which has many
examples of individual commands. Are there any examples of project
workflow using shell scripts or Tcl?

https://www.google.com/search?q=recutils+script+example

I had done similar search with DuckDuckGo receiving similarly useless hits.
I tried more restrictive forms of your search i.e.
https://www.google.com/search?gbv=1&q=%2Brecutils+%2Bscript+%2Bexample
and
https://www.google.com/search?gbv=1&q=%2B%22recutils%22+%2B%22tcl%22+%2B%22example%22

The second is especially irrelevant - it *ACTIVELY* ignores request that "recutils" *MUST* be present.

That's why I'm looking for a human's answer.
Thank you.