Re: non-smart debian phone

On Wed, Aug 05, 2020 at 09:38:40PM -0700, Dan Hitt wrote:
I plan to get a non-smart phone to replace my smart phone.

By non-smart, i mean that it does not have a touch screen.

A couple of years back I switched to AT&T.  Back then the only
flip-phone offered by AT&T was Kyocera.  Battery life typically was
one day, even with minimal use.  AT&T replaced the phone once and the
battery three times, but nothing cured the problem.  Then an AT&T
representative recommended a Samsung which has an ultra-low-power
mode.  This is a model SM-J337A.  Yes, it is a "smartphone"; but it
can go a full week on a charge.