Re: [OT] sudo: restrict to physical console only?

On 4/8/20 5:47 pm, Marco Möller wrote:
I have the root account already deactivated, and am using in principal only one main user who also has the sudo permissions for being able to do all the system administration, exactly as Debian was setting this up automatically during the system installation.

Mmmmm I have ALWAYS been asked for a root password at debian installation. Is this behaviour new in the last 3-4 weeks?

The installer activates sudo only if you left root password blank - your choice; not default.

--

Keith Bainbridge

keithrbau@gmail.com

0447 667468