Re: [OT] Remote SSH (dynamic IP) without third-party server

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020, riveravaldez wrote:
> Hi, to clarify: I would like to connect to a remote home-machine
> (dynamic IP) through SSH session but without using a third-party
> server (free or paid), just with software running in both machines.

I am not sure if you'd consider a DDNS (dynamic DNS) provider a
third-party.  If so, then my answer does not help you.

Otherwise, look into "dynamic DNS", or DDNS.  You'll need a DNS domain
of your own, and you need to host that domain somewhere that provides
DDNS service.

--
  Henrique Holschuh