Re: [OT] Remote SSH (dynamic IP) without third-party server

On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 23:03:07 -0300
riveravaldez <riveravaldezmail@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this possible?
>
> Hi, to clarify: I would like to connect to a remote home-machine
> (dynamic IP) through SSH session but without using a third-party
> server (free or paid), just with software running in both machines.

You could do this with curl and rsync.

Every 10 minutes or so you check your ip address with curl
and  send the result to the other machine with rsync.

That other machine does the same.

I think (not sure) you can expect trouble when both machines get
another ip address within that time interval.
I can live with that, my addresses seldom change.