Re: [OT] Requesting feedback for VPS/Cloud for email (MX) server?

Hello,

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 10:24:03PM +0530, Didar Hossain wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 01:52:30PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> >     https://www.mailop.org/
>
> Now this is the list that I want to be on. But, I am getting SSL errors trying
> to connect to https://chilli.nosignal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mailop

Yes; unfortunately it is in a transition period between admin teams
as the old administrators haven't had time to maintain things like
renewal of the TLS cert¹. As far as I understand the new admin team
is ready to take over but are waiting on the old admins to do some
things. For what it's worth I know it is simply a case of an expired
TLS cert and it is safe in this case to proceed anyway.

Cheers,
Andy

¹ Obviously quite embarrassing for a list of / catering to
  professional email admins. There are employees of Google. Yahoo!
  and Microsoft on this list.