Re: [OT] Requesting feedback for VPS/Cloud for email (MX) server?

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 12:59:06PM +0530, Didar Hossain wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to host my own email on the cloud - I don't want to use G Suite or any
> other commercial service because I would like to have control over my email.

I just have a virtual machine "out there" on a hoster. I share the physical
machine with a couple (~4) of friends.

Bandwidth is great, uptime is great, it's just a bit pricier than "gmail".
But not much.

Always sunny, never cloudy :-)

Cheers
-- t