Re: Support for AMD Ryzen 3 3200U

Nicolas George <george@nsup.org> writes:

> Nicolas George (12020-06-27):
>> I need to buy a new computer. I am considering one based on the
>> AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, more precisely the ZOTAC ZBOX CA621 Nano.
>>
>> From what I read on the web, it seems I would be able to get it working
>> with Debian Testing.
>>
>> Can somebody confirm firsthand, for this processor or even better for
>> this specific computer?
>
> For the completeness of this list:
>
> The ZOTAC ZBOX CA621 Nano, based on AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, works, including
> GPU, with Debian stable but kernel 5.7.0-1-amd64 and firmwares from
> testing.

Good news!

Another story: Currently i am considering chromebook amd ryzen -- i
heard that from google news it may be rumor [Google Zork]. So still i
don't know for exact spec. Thogh i like that future chromebook! Always i
think chromebook is real linux machine!

Sincerely, Linux fan Byung-Hee

--
^고맙습니다 _和合團結_ 감사합니다_^))//