Re: FOSS equivalents of *OLD* database and spreadsheet tools?

On 07/27/2020 10:13 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:
You may wish to have a look at recutils:

https://www.gnu.org/software/recutils/

but it may not have some of the functionality you wish (although you
could build on it with shell scripts & awk, say).

I've just begun going through the manual
  [https://www.gnu.org/software/recutils/manual/]
It appears to be a good match for what I want to do.

I prefer reading manuals offline. Is it available as a single HTML document?

TIA