Re: Slic3r --gui won't run

On Sunday 19 July 2020 10:32:12 Reco wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 10:28:08AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Whats my sources.list suposed to look like?
>
> One of the possible ways of doing it:
>
> deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ stretch main contrib non-free
> deb http://security.debian.org/ stretch/updates main contrib non-free
>
> Reco

Made it so, refreshed synaptic, marking libwx-perl is still instant
broken-packages. unmark it. do edit menu/fix-broken and get this, which
has to set a record for lack of info.

E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be
caused by held packages.
E: Unable to correct dependencies

Is apt-get that incapable of showing us the f...... reason?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis